Carson City NV Furnace Repairs 775-573-5222 Silverstate HVAC
Do you have a maintenance plan in place for your heating and cooling equipment? Furnace maintenance will lower heating bills and extend the service life of your mechanical equipment. Do you really have time to maintain your furnace yourself? Keeping your furnace running efficiently and safely will prevent breakdowns and keep your unit safe for your family. Maintenance procedures should be done correctly in order to extend the life of the equipment and keep your utility bills down.
Let Silverstate Heating and Air-conditioning handle all of your furnace repair, maintenance and installation needs. You can trust us for the finest service available in the Spring area. Our team guarantees your satisfaction! Our service area includes Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, & Carson City, NV and more. Call 775-573-5222.
Is Yet Time to Replace and Old Unit?
When we you know it’s time to replace your furnace? We get this question asked by a lot of homeowners. It’s tough to answer the subjectively because mechanical equipment that he too cold your home is so darn expensive. But the day will come sooner or later when you must replace it so when is the best time to do it? Residential furnaces can last 18 to 20 years. But if you are extreme experiencing increased costs of operation and frequency of repairs, like anything else it’s time to upgrade.
You may ask how expensive does a repair need to be before I consider replacing the furnace? It the current depends on how old your furnace is but a good rule of thumb you should follow is if the cost repair is 50% of the cost of a new furnace to replace it.
Most homes have natural gas, forced air furnaces. The cost of natural gas has declined significantly over the years. Are you still experiencing a rise in heating costs? Then it may be time to upgrade to a more energy efficient furnace.
Compare AFUE of New Furnaces
When comparing furnaces, it is helpful to know what AFUE means. This is a gas furnaces energy efficiency rating. It represents a percentage and it stands for how much of the gas burned in the furnace is used to heat your home. An 80% AF you a furnace uses 80% of the fuel to heat your home. The other 20% goes up the chimney and is wasted.